top of page

k9gotyoursix Group

Public·57 members
Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

Airport Mania Download Full Version ((NEW))

When I downloaded Airport Mania: First Flight I thought I would get a tycoon-style game where I could manage an airport by myself. Well, you do get the opportunity to work as airport manager but in quite a different way.

airport mania download full version

Take control of the control tower at the local airport and keep the planes on schedule in this high-flying Time Management game. In order to get advantaged of playing Airport Mania: First Flight full unlimiteg game version you must register the game.

wonder why nintendo would approve this but not the full verison first... too bad they wouldnt put part 1 and part 2 on the dsiwere download but with part 2 just coming out on pc that will never happen...

Pack your bags and take off for fun with Airport Mania! Land planes, unload, and return to the skies in 8 amusing airports. Avoid delays, keep your planes in good repair, and get to the gate on time to keep things running smoothly. The full version of Airport Mania: First Flight features:

If you're a gamer looking for some serious fun, join Shockwave UNLIMITED and receive access to exclusive online games and downloads for a low monthly fee. You'll enjoy unlimited play on all download games, no ad interruptions on all online games and brand new games each week. Shockwave.com has games for everyone - free online games, free download games and new daily games each week, not to mention game reviews and ratings, a community full of gamers and plenty of exclusive member perks. Shockwave has a large selection of fun online and download dress up games. What are you waiting for? Game on!Part of the Addicting Games network.

Airport Mania: First Flight is an exciting roller coaster action-adventure mobile game for Facebook. Grab your bags and get ready for an exciting flight across the skies in this fun, action-filled game for phones. Fly through multiple airports in five episodes and rack up points as you complete each level. When you reach level ten, it will be time for another big flight! The adrenaline rush is intense, and the game is full of secrets and achievements for you to achieve.

Start your process by carefully planning out wide spaces inside the terminal. Continue on with a thinking through the layout of the airport apron, make smart taxiway networks by connecting aircraft stands with runways. And build the rest of the airport in all other areas of management like Check-in counters, security checks, boarding gates, etc.

Manage your funds carefully. You will need to buy a lot of merchandise and equipment for your airport. Everything from all sorts of interior services to vehicles and buildings, such as check-in officers, ramp agents, buses, aircraft stairs, ATC tower, jet bridges and much much more. Even the smallest conveniences for your passengers like seats for sitting cost money. Otherwise that сomplainants decrease your rating because they could not buy a hot dog.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• xuefengd53
  • Rishita Motwani
    Rishita Motwani
  • Emblica Estate
    Emblica Estate
  • Dmitriy Kharitonov
    Dmitriy Kharitonov
  • qcj12811
bottom of page