top of page

k9gotyoursix Group

Public·57 members
Rezo Butchers
Rezo Butchers

Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9: Download and Chant the Powerful Hymn of Lakshmi

Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9 - How to Download and Chant the Sacred Hymn

Are you looking for a way to attract wealth, prosperity and happiness in your life? Do you want to worship Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of abundance, with a powerful Vedic hymn? If yes, then you should download and chant Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9, a valuable resource that will help you achieve your goals.

Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9

In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9. We will explain what Sri Suktam is, why it is important, how to download it from various sources, and how to chant it properly. By following our guide, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of this sacred hymn and please Goddess Lakshmi with your devotion.

Introduction

What is Sri Suktam and why is it important?

Sri Suktam is one of the earliest Sanskrit devotional hymns that worships "Sri" as Goddess Lakshmi, who is the consort of Lord Vishnu and the embodiment of wealth and prosperity. It consists of 15 verses that praise and invoke Lakshmi in various forms and names. It is said that Sri Suktam was revealed by Lord Vishnu himself to Sage Agastya, who taught it to his disciples.

Sri Suktam is part of the Rig Veda, one of the four Vedas that are considered the most sacred scriptures in Hinduism. It is also part of the Khilas, which are supplementary texts attached to the Vedas. Sri Suktam is usually recited along with Purusha Suktam and Narayana Suktam during various rituals and ceremonies.

Sri Suktam is important because it is a powerful mantra that can attract wealth, prosperity and happiness in one's life. By chanting Sri Suktam with faith and devotion, one can please Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu, who grant their blessings and boons. Sri Suktam also helps to remove poverty, misfortune and obstacles from one's path and bestows wisdom, intelligence and creativity.

What are the benefits of chanting Sri Suktam?

Chanting Sri Suktam has many benefits for the devotees who chant it with faith and devotion. Some of the benefits are:

• It attracts wealth, prosperity and abundance in all aspects of life.

• It removes poverty, misfortune and obstacles from one's path.

• It grants wisdom, intelligence and creativity.

• It bestows beauty, grace and charm.

• It enhances happiness, peace and harmony in one's family and society.

• It protects from evil eye, enemies and negative influences.

• It pleases Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu, who grant their blessings and boons.

How to Download Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9

The sources of Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9

If you want to download Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9, you can find it online from various sources. Some of the sources are:

Source

Description

URL

Bhaktinidhi.com

A website that provides spiritual and devotional literature in various Indian languages.

Vignanam.org

A website that provides Vedic literature in various Indian languages with meaning and multimedia.

Scribd.com

A website that allows users to upload and download documents in various formats.

The steps to download Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9

To download Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9 from any of these sources, you can follow these steps:

• Go to the URL of the source that you prefer.

• Find the link or button that says "Download" or "View" or "Read Online".

• Click on it and follow the instructions on the screen.

• Save the file on your device or open it with a PDF reader.

• Enjoy reading or chanting Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9.

How to Chant Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Properly

The prerequisites for chanting Sri Suktam

Before chanting Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf, you should prepare yourself mentally and physically for the best results. Here are some tips:

• Purify your body by taking a bath or washing your hands and feet.

• Purify your mind by meditating or praying for a few minutes.

• Purify your space by lighting a lamp or incense or sprinkling holy water.

• Purify your intention by dedicating your chanting to Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu.

• Purify your voice by humming or singing a few notes before starting.

The meaning and pronunciation of Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf

Before chanting Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf, you should understand the meaning and pronunciation of the verses. This will help you to chant with more devotion and clarity. Here are the meanings and pronunciations of the 15 verses of Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf:

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who has the color of gold, who is adorned with gold and silver, who is radiant like the moon, who is born from the Vedas. May she come to me.

• Pronunciation: Om hiraṇyavarṇām hariṇīm suvarṇarajatasrajām chandraam hiraṇmayīm lakṣmīm jātavedo ma āvaha 1

• Meaning: May Lakshmi, who is not born and is ever present, come to me. In her presence, I find gold, horses, cattle and men.

• Pronunciation: Tām ma āvaha jātavedo lakṣmīmanapagāminīm yasyām hiraṇyam vindheyaṃ kāmaśvaṃ puruṣānaham 2

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who has a horse in front, a chariot in the middle, and a flag in the end. She is the goddess of wealth and prosperity. May she be pleased with me.

• Pronunciation: Aśvapūrvām rathamadhyām hastinādaprabodhinīm śriyam devīmupahvaye śrīr mā devīrjuṣatām 3

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who has the color of fire, who is burning with desire, who is satisfied and satisfying, who is seated on a lotus. May she come to me.

• Pronunciation: Kām sosmitām hiraṇyaprākārām ārtarām jvalantīṃ truptāṃ tarpayantīm padme sthitāṃ padmavarṇāṃ tāmi hopahvaye śriyam 4

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who is shining like the moon, who is famous in the world, who is worshipped by the gods, who is generous and compassionate. May she protect me. May she never leave me.

• Pronunciation: Chandrām prabhāsāṃ yaśasā jvalantīṃ śriyam loke devajuṣtāmudārām tāṃ padminīmīm śaraṇam aham prapadye lakṣmīr me naśyatāṃ tvāṃ vruṇe 5

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who is born from the sun, who is radiant like fire, who is the lord of the trees and plants. May her fruits be bestowed on me. May she drive away the misfortunes that lurk in the shadows.

• Meaning: May the divine sage bless me with fame and wealth. I am the lord of the people in this land. May I enjoy the glory and immortality that he bestows on me.

• Pronunciation: Upaitu māṃ devasakhaḥ kīrtiśca maṇinā saha prādur bhūtosmi rāṣṭre'smin kīrtimṛddhim dadātu me 7

• Meaning: I destroy the poverty and hunger of those who perform good deeds and are devoted to me. I grant them prosperity, health and happiness. I remove all their troubles.

• Pronunciation: Kṣutpipāsāmalāṃ jyeṣṭhāmalakṣmīm nāśayāmyaham abhūtimasamṛddhim ca sarvāṃ nirṇuda me gṛuhāt 8

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who is the best among women, who is the enemy of evil, who is always nourished and prosperous. She is the supreme goddess of all beings. May she come to me.

• Pronunciation: Gandhadvārāṃ durādharṣām nityapuṣṭām karīṣiṇīm īṣvarīm sarvabhūtānām tāmi hopahvaye śriyam 9

• Meaning: May Lakshmi reside in me. May misfortune leave me. May my mind be filled with desire. May my speech be truthful. May Lakshmi manifest in my form, in my cattle and in my children. May she bestow fame on me.

• Pronunciation: Śrīr mē bhajatū alakśmīr mē naśyatū manas kāmam ākūtim vāca satyam aśīmahī paśūnām rūpam annasya mayi śrīh śrayatām yaśah 10

• Meaning: By the power of Lakshmi, may I become the lord of all beings. May Lakshmi reside in my family. May she adorn my mother with a lotus garland.

• Pronunciation: Kardamēna prajābhūtā mayi sambhava kardama śriyam vāsaya mē kulē mātaram padmam ālinīm 11

• Meaning: May the waters create happiness for me. May they fill my house with wealth. May Lakshmi not leave me. May she reside in my family.

• Pronunciation: Āpaḥ sr̥jantu snigdhāni ciklīta vasa mē gṛuhē ni ca dēvīm mātaram śriyam vāsaya mē kulē 12

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who has lotus-like eyes, who is nourishing and beautiful, who is seated on a lotus. She is radiant like gold and born from the Vedas. May she come to me.

• Pronunciation: Ārdrām puṣkarīṇīm puṣṭim pingalām padma mālinīm candrām hiraṇmayīm lakṣmīm jātavēdo ma āvaha 13

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who has a golden garland, who has a golden staff, who is golden and radiant like the sun. She is born from the Vedas. May she come to me.

• Meaning: I invoke Lakshmi, who is the queen of the gods, who is the consort of Vishnu, who is born from the ocean of milk. She is the mother of all beings. May she come to me.

• Pronunciation: Prakr̥tiṃ yasyām saṃbhavanti sarvē tām triguṇāṃ lakṣmīmīm aham bhajāmi kalpaṃ padma manālāyām śrīr viṣṇu vallabhām dēvīm namāmi puruṣōttamām 15

The best time and place to chant Sri Suktam

For the best results, you should chant Sri Suktam at a suitable time and place. Here are some suggestions:

• The best time to chant Sri Suktam is in the morning or evening, preferably during sunrise or sunset.

• The best place to chant Sri Suktam is in a clean and quiet place, preferably in front of an idol or picture of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu.

• You can chant Sri Suktam alone or with others, but make sure to chant it with devotion and concentration.

• You can chant Sri Suktam as many times as you want, but ideally you should chant it at least once a day.

• You can chant Sri Suktam with or without a rosary, but make sure to count the number of times you chant it.

Conclusion

Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9 is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu with a powerful Vedic hymn. By downloading and chanting Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9, you can attract wealth, prosperity and happiness in your life. You can also remove poverty, misfortune and obstacles from your path and bestow wisdom, intelligence and creativity. You can please Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu, who grant their blessings and boons.

We hope this article has helped you to understand everything you need to know about Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9. We hope you will download and chant Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9 with faith and devotion. We wish you all the best in your spiritual journey.

FAQs

What is the meaning of "Sri"?

"Sri" is a Sanskrit word that means "auspiciousness", "grace", "beauty" or "wealth". It is also a name of Goddess Lakshmi, who is the embodiment of all these qualities.

What is the difference between "Sri" and "Lakshmi"?

"Sri" and "Lakshmi" are both names of the same goddess, who is the consort of Lord Vishnu and the goddess of wealth and prosperity. However, "Sri" is a more general term that can also refer to any auspicious or graceful person or thing. "Lakshmi" is a more specific term that refers to the goddess herself or her attributes.

What are the other names of Goddess Lakshmi?

Goddess Lakshmi has many other names that reflect her various forms and aspects. Some of them are:

• Srividya: The goddess of knowledge and wisdom.

• Sridevi: The goddess of beauty and charm.

• Srinarayani: The goddess who is dear to Narayana (Vishnu).

• Srimati: The goddess who is the mistress of wealth.

• Srishti: The goddess who creates everything.

• Srisudha: The goddess who is the nectar of bliss.

What are the other hymns that worship Goddess Lakshmi?

Besides Sri Suktam, there are many other hymns that worship Goddess Lakshmi in various ways. Some of them are:

• Lakshmi Ashtottara Shatanama Stotram: A hymn that praises Lakshmi with 108 names.

• Lakshmi Sahasranama Stotram: A hymn that praises Lakshmi with 1000 names.

• Lakshmi Narasimha Karavalamba Stotram: A hymn that seeks the protection of Lakshmi and Narasimha (a form of Vishnu).

• Mahalakshmi Ashtakam: A hymn that praises Lakshmi with eight verses.

• Kanakadhara Stotram: A hymn that requests Lakshmi to shower gold on a poor devotee.

How can I learn more about Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9?

If you want to learn more about Sri Suktam Tamil Pdf Free 9, you can visit the following websites:

• Bhaktinidhi.com: A website that provides spiritual and devotional literature in various Indian languages.

• Vignanam.org: A website that provides Vedic literature in various Indian languages with meaning and multimedia.

• Scribd.com: A website that allows users to upload and download documents in various formats.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• xuefengd53
  • Rishita Motwani
    Rishita Motwani
  • Emblica Estate
    Emblica Estate
  • Dmitriy Kharitonov
    Dmitriy Kharitonov
  • qcj12811
bottom of page